What is UTMID
- UTMID is unique identification (ID) assigned to a user to authenticate a user before accessing UTM network, ICT applications and services including UTMWIFI, MyUTM portal and UTMSmart.
- At the moment UTMID is only available for registered students and staff.
- UTMID is also used as an official email ID for staff and students. For students, you will have email@example.com as your email user id.
- In case you need to reset your UTMID password, you can do it at http://utmid.utm.my.
How to get UTMID and UTM OFFICIAL EMAIL
- For a new student who will register during orientation week:
– Starting from 2019/2020 session, UTMID is pre-assigned to you.
– You will be notified through an email send to your registered email address (an email address that you have provided with your admission application).
- For a new student who will register outside orientation week:
– Generate your UTMID and official email at our counter.